RedPen Mentoring is the inner circle of RedPen.
LIMITED NUMBER OF MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE
If you are mid-project, or about to embark on something new, and are looking for an accountability buddy, a mentor, a friend who will pull you through the tricky bits – then RedPen Mentoring might be for you.
- Not sure if you need a mentor?
- Not sure if I’d be the right mentor for you?
How much does it cost? What do you get for your money?
There are two strands: group membership, and one-on-one sessions.
RedPen Mentoring Group membership costs £25 per month. This gives you access to …
- the RedPen Editing Facebook group – an editing tip a day
- the RedPen Mentoring Facebook group – the RedPen Café, no less – with lots of discussion on editing and writing with fellow mentees
- our monthly Zoom session (usually the last Monday in the month) – an hour of discussion with fellow RedPenners.
To apply to join RedPen Mentoring, complete this form and set up your regular payment starting on the first of next month.
Or – or maybe as well – you may like some one-on-one attention. So, at any time, you can purchase a one-on-one session and this costs £85. How does this work?
- You complete a Catch-Up form to brief me ahead of our meeting.
- We meet, just the two of us, via Zoom for a 60-minute discussion.
- I provide a link to the recording of our meeting.
- Our subsequent discussion – I set you tasks! – is via a special private JUST US! Facebook group.
I release a limited number of these sessions at the start of each month and it’s first come, first served … so book yours quickly.
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. Courses and one-on-one sessions can be purchased using credit cards or PayPal, using your own currency. RedPen subscriptions are by standing orders or bank transfer or, by arrangement, by PayPal.
A full refund is available if you decide, and notify in writing within 7 days of purchase, that the product/service is not for you. No quibble, full refund on request.