RedPen Mentoring is the inner circle of RedPen.
MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE, from 1 January 2019
If you are mid-project, or about to embark on something new, and are looking for an accountability buddy, a mentor, a friend who will pull you through the tricky bits – then RedPen Mentoring might be for you.
All mentoring is provided by me, Anne Rainbow.
- Not sure if you need a mentor?
- Not sure if I’d be the right mentor for you?
How much does it cost? What do you get for your money?
There are several options:
£25 per month provides RedPen Mentoring Group membership, and access to …
- The RedPen Mentoring Challenge course
- All RedPen Training courses and workshops
- All RedPen Editing courses
- The RedPen Editing Facebook group – an editing tip a day
- The RedPen Mentoring Facebook group – lots of discussion on editing and writing with fellow mentees
On top of group membership, you may like some one-on-one attention.
One-on-one takes up more of my time, and costs you more. How much more, depends on how much more time you need …
- Group membership plus 30 minutes per month costs an additional £30 per month. TOTAL: £55 per month
- Group membership plus 60 minutes per month costs an additional £60 per month. TOTAL: £85 per month*
- Group membership plus 120 minutes per month costs an additional £120 per month. TOTAL: £145 per month*
*For those on 60 or 120 minutes per month, I also set up a special JUST US! Facebook group for private continuous support, throughout the month.
To apply to join the RedPen Mentoring Group, click here.