As a member of RedPen, you also have access to the recordings of recent Simply Scrivener Special webinars.
- What to do if you’ve run out of time and only have three days left to hit 50K
- How to succeed at NaNoWriMo … directions!
- What happens after NaNoWriMo …
- Why I write scenes and don’t group into chapters until I have completed the first draft
- Using Outliner to check progress and to determine which scene to tackle next
- If you get stuck mid-NaNo, running out of words to write, how can Scrivener help?
- What happens after NaNoWriMo?
- Lots on using the Outliner: to see progress to date against targets set
- Copying and pasting your manuscript / outline into Notes (or similar) and accessing via other devices eg iPad so you can write on the go during NaNo (without setting up syncing)
- Swapping between templates eg if you set up as a non-fiction but are writing a novel, and vice versa
6 November More on images in Scrivener text documents; importing text using copy and paste; annotations; validating the NaNo word count
SEE MORE ….