Wednesday Writers was established in 2018 by Anne Rainbow and Christine Cooke. We met eight times a year at the Cottage Hotel TQ7 3HJ to enjoy an ARTIST’S DATE as recommended by Julia Cameron in The Artist’s Way.
Our aims were simple:
- To explore fresh techniques in creative writing, self-editing and marketing/publishing
- To share our writing journeys in a supportive, safe environment
- To meet and network with other new and experienced writers
- At literary lunches, to talk with published authors/experts about their craft and experience
The Covid-19 pandemic brought to an abrupt end our face-to-face meetings and the programme for 2020 was shelved.
On 1 July 2020, the Wednesday Writers met via Zoom and discussed how to proceed. The result is Wednesday Writers Online.
Wednesday Writers Online
Three online workshops are planned for 2020. Hosted by Anne Rainbow, these sessions will be presented by Kerry Hadley-Pryce.
- 23 September: Psychogeography – Taking place into account
- 21 October: Flash fiction – Editing your text to fit a set word count (waiting list)
- 18 November: Character creation- Making believable characters (2 places available)
- Questionnaire for Session 2: 21 October – to be completed by 7 October
- Questionnaire for Session 3: 18 November – to be completed by 4 November
Session cost (limited to 12 places): £20 per session
Payment can be by bank transfer, or via PayPal.
For more details and/or to book your place, contact Anne Rainbow on 01548 844020 / 07721 695044 or by email at email@example.com