Happy Boxing Day!
If you were lucky enough to receive money for Christmas, you might be thinking about investing in yourself.
Three suggestions …
SUGGESTION ONE: Invest in an online course
Udemy is having a Boxing Day Sale. There are loads of cut-price courses to choose from.
SUGGESTION TWO: Invest in a weekend-away course
Join Patsy Collins and me at the Hope Cove Writers’ Weekend 9-11 March 2018.
- New to writing?
- Wanting to write short fiction stories for the women’s magazine market?
- Just had a break from writing and needing a kickstart?
- A non-fiction writer looking to move into fiction writing?
Escape to Devon for 48 hours of writerly fun.
- Writing, writing, writing!
- Creating story ideas
- Inventing characters
- Creating realistic dialogue
- Writing for a target reader
- Writing to a word count
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Marketing yourself and your writing
Tuition costs £120, and the Cottage Hotel are offering special DBB rates for those who choose the residential option. Click here for more details.
SUGGESTION THREE: Invest in a book …
There’s £2 off on my EDITING The RedPen Way: 10 steps to successful self-editing for the 12 days of Christmas. Only 99p!
The ScrivenerVirgin blog is a journey of discovery:
a step-by-step exploration of how Scrivener can change how a writer writes.
To subscribe to this blog, click here.
Also … check out the Scrivener and RedPen Editing Tips
on my ScrivenerVirgin Facebook page.